Pregnancy is the most important part of a woman’s life. It is the journey through which a woman learns to connect with her baby the most. This phase of life helps her forms the unbreakable and invincible bond with her child that is never affected throughout her life. While she is bearing another body inside her for nine months, she is learning to take care of herself too. The mother and the child irrevocably make a heavenly connection through a cord. In addition to that, she realizes that it is important for her to take care of herself when she is about to bring a soul into this world.
These are the reasons why it is really substantial to consult to the experts during the phase of her pregnancy so she is sure she is following right guidelines to guarantee a good pregnancy that benefits the bay as well as herself. Stress and anxiety can be a negative factor during this stage that can be aggravated by not consulting help from reliable sources.
This is where we come to play our part. Our obstetrician clinic Chatswood has extremely helpful and highly qualified facility that provides you a friendly and secure environment where you can safely ask for advice and treatment for any condition individualized to your concerns and needs. Dr Koh with his 10 years of experience as a gynaecologist and as an obstetrician makes sure that he provides excellent guidance to his clients and their partners regarding reproductive health.
Some common conditions that many of the clients come ask for include:
- Normal delivery by vaginal birth and healthy pregnancy matters
- High risk pregnancy issues with complicate and advanced issues
- Optional caesarean section for soon to be mothers
- Birth of second or third child trough vaginal birth after birth of former child by caesarean section
- Complicated or incompatible cerclage and cervix hindering in normal pregnancy and normal birth
- Abruption of placenta with condition of praevia (attachment of placenta inside the uterus)
- Premature birth and preterm delivery and extensive labor
- Pregnancy for twins, triplets, quadruplets, and other multiple pregnancies with or without complications
- Counseling for preconception and postconception
- Nutritional help and advice
- We also offer you range of tests as:
- Full blood count (CBC) and others like MHC, MCVC, etc.
- Immunoglobulin screening and blood group estimation
- Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and HIV screening tests
- Tests for syphilis identification
- Tests for Rubella identification
- Tests for Varicella Zoster virus Identification (VZV)
- Tests for nutritional deficiencies that include Vitamin D, Thyroid function tests and others
We also have particular testing system for screening out any appearance of possible risks and disorders concerning at specific time of pregnancy that includes:
Primary week: Testing for down’s syndrome that include ultrasound and blood testing or a prenatal testing
Secondary week: Includes an in depth ultrasound to search for any kind of morphological abnormality and place setting of placenta to point out praevia or other irregularity, also cervix dimensions are measured.
Tertiary week testing: Occurs around the 30th week or so and includes again a total blood count to test any chances of anemia and diabetes.
Quaternary week testing: Occurs a bit before 40th week to check for any occurrence of infection through streptococcus bacteria by vaginal swabbing.